Where there's lots started... and even a few finishes!

▼

Sunday, 13 April 2025

Lots of photos!

Just popping in quickly with an update on my 'sawtooth star' flower quilt top ...


















🌸🌼🌸Loving this mix of deep florals, birds & butterflies, and tangled gardens🌸🌼🌸

Happy weekending, Linda



9 comments:

  1. That border fabric works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is pretty, Linda! And definitely the perfect border. I loved looking at the centers of the star blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great! You have such a way of working with floral prints. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are stars your favorite pattern? It seems like you use them a lot. I'm not sure what my favorite is but I do make stars a bit and circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt!! Of course, I love ALL of your quilts. Your color choices in this one make me happy, and the border is too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really loving the stunning colours in this one, and of course the block centres.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oldest granddaughter wants a pink and purple quilt. It didn’t sound good; however, now that I see your sparkling example, I’m going to look for more beautiful large scale prints. Thanks for sharing this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous and the border print is just the most exquisite pairing possible to complement your lovely floral star blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear your thoughts.
If you are unable to leave a comment here on the blog, you are welcome to email me directly.
Happy sewing!