Where there's lots started... and even a few finishes!

▼

Thursday, 24 September 2026

quilt block shuffle


After the usual never-ending quilt block shuffle up on the design wall, 
there's been some progress ...

8 blocks pieced, the rest all worked out 
🩷love how those subtle circles fade in & out





Kaleidoscope quilt top in pastel brights

Pattern: My blocks are 10 1/2" and I used a Kaleido-Ruler for my two triangle shapes. 
Fabrics: This quilt is made entirely from fabrics I've bought over the years. There’s a little of everything, Kaffe, Liberty, Karen Lewis, Robert Kaufman, Denyse Schmitd, Ruby Star Society, Kathy Doughty, and many more.
Quilt inspiration: a favourite blogger Jolene @blueelephantstitches. My focus was to try and capture some of Jolene's muted vintage ‘vibe’ and yet still be reflective of my (brighter) stash.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see those pops of pink and blue. Still looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Kaleidoscope quilt top in pastel brights is gorgeous. And I like how the circles fade in and out, the secondary pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear your thoughts.
If you are unable to leave a comment here on the blog, you are welcome to email me directly.
Happy sewing!