I still have a few more days holiday & I still have a long list of things to do!
It's defintiely too hot to garden, yes? - so I thought I should try tidying up my fabric stash in the spare bedroom, now my sewing room! I had planned to get order, a system of sorts ?!??!!?
But, I got sidetracked!
I found this quilt that I had made some time ago & then once I had it professionally quilted, I never got around to binding it. It was a vintage pattern that I purchased even longer ago when in Australia!
It's made from a soft combination of mushrooms/pinks/creams with a hint of red every now & then.
I had used a v. sweet Japanese linen fabric a couple of times as a focus point
and there were a few old liberties thrown in too!
You can't really see it, but it is quilted in an allover clamshell pattern (machine quilted by Annette /Wild Cotton Longarm Quilting Services). I went on a mad hunt to find something to bind it with.... watch this space!
Maybe I'll wait for a rainy day now!!!