Monday 11 September 2017

a mixed bunch

It's a quick post today, as I've been busy packing up things.
 However, a little treat arrived in the post
and so, in the absence of any sewing, I thought I'd share my recent fabric finds.
They are a bit of a mixed bunch of florals . . .


Amy Butler, Soul Mate, Inner Vision in Turquoise,
Poplin Bone Kaliedescope (which has to be my favourite) & Prismatic in Cocoa 

A few pinky purples to add to the (packed up) stash, a colour I don't often buy
'Dawn' Sunny Isle by Jennifer Paganelli 
and a couple of Joel Dewberry fabrics, Wander Rosetta 'Meadowby' & 'Moon Garden'  

Two small itty bitty prints, AGF Studio, Abloom Fusion, 'Ladylike in Abloom'
& Bonnie Christine, Hello Ollie Organic, 'Blossom Drift' in Roseate, both will be very useful
oh, and a pretty larger floral from Rifle Paper Co, Menagerie, 'Jardin De Paris in Mint' 

I love mixing fabrics from my stash with vintage and new prints for a eclectic, funky mix
and I'm sure these will fit in nicely with my latest WiPs too . . .
Three new fabrics from Denyse Schmidt, Washington Depot,
Flower Girl in Wild Rose, Wallflower in Linoleum & Flower Girl in Teal,
2x Robert Kaufman's London Calling
and the last one is from Josephine Kimberling, Daydream, Cherry Blossoms in Pink.
 

Now to find some extra time for sewing!
Linking up with Molli here for 'sunday stash'

See you back here on Wednesday for 'Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE'



9 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

So you're busy de-stashing - but lo and behold here we have a new, lovely, selection of fabrics!! I have the same Amy Butler fabrics and been tempted before by Sunny Isle and so far have resisted temptation with the latter. Now, I see that the the new Tula Pink range is in - I think perhaps a few of those have my name on them. Watch this space!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Ah yes, I felt I needed a little fabric fix after all my hard work :)

Julie said...

Well I'd be happy if those arrived in my letter box. All so pretty. I'm eagerly awaiting some Liberty to turn up, goodness knows when with Australia Post.

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely choice of flowery fabrics!

Leeanne said...

Oh dear.........we all do this.......just when the stash comes down a little tiny bit we buy more!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Lots of lovely florals!

Ann said...

All beautiful. Thanks for the eye candy.

audrey said...

Oohh, love your sweet fabric choices!

Kate said...

Very pretty! I love bold florals.