Wednesday 3 May 2023

a little obsessed


I'm just a little obsessed with kaleidoscope blocks!







Once my whole design wall was covered with twenty blocks (mainly from my Anna Maria Horner stash) 
it was just a quick run up on the sewing machine, and I was done!
Linking up my quilt top finish with Kelly for NTT here











As I was getting this top ready for backing & batting, I decided to add a border, much happier with it now (plus it secures all those fragile edges!) 






And finally, here's a little collage of all my 'kaleidoscope' makes to date ...


Linda

5 comments:

Crew at Cabin Central said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the secondary pattern that shines!

MissPat said...

I'm always amazed when those circles appear. Lovely quilt and I agree no border is needed.
Pat

Susan said...

Wow! You do love the kaleidoscope quilts! I'm not sure I've ever made one...maybe I should?! And it definitely doesn't need a border so go for it!

FlourishingPalms said...

Your current kaleidoscope project is really nice. Good color and print combos! And wow... you've made so many kaleidoscope (good spelling practice, typing that word!) quilts! I seldom make a pattern twice, unless it's necessary, so I admire you for not being bored with remaking them. Are you using a favorite template? I bet you're getting really good at making points meet!

Karen S said...

Great collection looking amazing together.