Friday 31 May 2013

it's not a quilt until it's quilted

I have just picked up 3 of my quilts from Annette @ Wildcotton Ltd.
They all look great!


We chatted about what patterns to use, batting selection and what colour threads would suit each quilt.
For one of the quilts I wanted a Bapist Fan, but as this proved difficult for the long arm quilting system, we settled on a variation..........



Here is the back of my Churn Dash / low volume quilt, a light hearted sweeping floral pattern .......



and for my favourite, "A quilt for Doris"  I chose a rectangular interlocking overall design, which turned out spectacular, and looks v. modern .........


So now that all the lovely quilting is done  (thanx Annette!!!) I will need to get on with the bindings this weekend.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I look forward to seeing them on Monday!

Heather said...

Me too!