Monday 28 October 2024

seeing stars in tilda

Like lots of you, I work on more than one thing at a time, 
but top of my list today was adding the binding to this little quilt.









Tilda back & front




'Seeing Stars in Tilda' quilt details:

Pattern: I used the sawtooth star block measurements I had here, there's heaps of tutorials available.
Fabric: Love 💕how the past & present lines of #tildafabrics can mix & match so seamlessly. 
Backing: A scrappy improv mashup of my Tilda fabrics, mixing some new with old.
Quilting: Leeanne from quiltmekiwi used an E2E panto, 'Peeling Good'. The quilting really made this quilt come together; the curves seem to balance the straight piecing lines and extend out into the border too for some added visible texture.
Binding: I used a two-tone blue stripe for binding, it seems to frame all the Tilda colours nicely.
Quilt measurements: 48" x 59"



No comments: