Saturday 13 June 2015

and the winners are...


hosted an Orphan Adoption Event last weekend. 
Many of you joined in the fun! 

Thanx to all who entered here on kokaquilts. It was really lovely reading all the comments, so many caring people and such great causes. It's great to be able to pass on my two unfinished projects to someone who will finish them & in turn pass them on to be used & loved! It was a tough decision, so I popped all the names into two sunhats & drew the winners that way. And so the winners are...{insert drum-roll!}...


Winner of my Unfinished Project #1 is minibea12, Niki



****

Winner of my Unfinished Project #2 is Karen Thurn




CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!
 I will email you both to organise postage details
Cynthia is planning to make the Orphan Adoption a regular event twice/year
keep an eye on her blog so you don't miss it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!