Friday 15 March 2024

positivities quilt: update

'Positivities' is a modern sampler created by Rachel at @stitchedincolor. I participated in another of Rachel’s sew-a-longs a while ago, she has a great eye for colour & design. This one is a yearlong BOM where the edges blur from area to area, and stars, squares & curves reappear throughout the quilt, all floating on a consistent background colour. 








- It's not perfect, but I'm happy.




I'm using a few different soft greens as my backgrounds too, so difficult to capture in a photo. 


Can't wait to watch my quilt grow and the colours spread.
Linda

3 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

You're brave for taking this one on! I think it's going to be an awesome quilt when you have it completed,I love your use of soft greens for the background.

dutchcomfort said...

Your Positivitis quilt blocks look wonderful with th soft greens! I need to start mine, but I'm still too busy in the finishing mode!

Karen S said...

This one looks fascinating with all the different blocks.