Tuesday 26 April 2022

a little ric-rac fun

Pieces of pretty patterned ric-rac trims arrived last week
and I decided I'd make a "Tickety-Boo" quilt! 
















and here's how my design wall is looking so far …





It’s a happy fabric fest of pretty prints & spots, and I'm super happy with how the bits of ric-rac trim give that little extra pop of colour. If my post today has got you curious … pop on over to bluemountaindaisy where you can find pattern details & lots more photos. Linking up with Cynthia for 'oh scrap' here

Off now to find more spots! Linda

*It looks like blogger has changed something...again... and many are unable to leave comments. Like Julie @ meandmyquilts, I too have tried several times to "log in" (despite already being logged into Blogger/Google) to try & leave a comment but without success. And likewise, I don't seem to be getting many comments here, c'est la vie.

8 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

well that is unique with the rickrack isn't it - great job!

dutchcomfort said...

I love where this is going!! The ric-rac works miracles!

Denice Barker said...

The ric-rac makes it!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is fun as can be, Linda! Love the dots and the rickrack!

Sandy Panagos said...

How fun! That's just darling.

Karen S said...

I recognised that one straight away. I love the use of ric rac in the design. Lots of fun in those gorgeous fabrics and trims.

Sue Rostron said...

This is just gorgeous. I love it.

Kleine Vingers said...

Love the design, it looks beautifull