Friday 30 August 2024

tired of these checkered garden blocks yet?


Like a few quilters recently, I've caught the 'checkered garden' bug well and truly!
Loved making these, such a fun block to assemble ...




This is my 'Checkered Garden' quilt #2, using the free pattern from Ashley @filminthefridge. Definitely channeling my vintage granny chic with modern twist vibe here! I selected blending fabrics in light - medium values, a variety of old & new prints, in peachy pinks, rosy pinks, primrose yellow, green, & teal/aqua. Added in a little contrast from the darker teals & bright pink, et voilĂ !











Until next time, Linda


3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I'm definitely not tired of the checkered garden blocks, they're so vibrant, colorful and alive! Happy stitching!

Rebecca Grace said...

TIRED of them?! Seriously? No way -- I'm still loving them, and struggling hard to resist following you right down that rabbit hole of quilty goodness!

Karen S said...

Never tire of seeing these. They are so lovely.